Our July/August 2023 round is now closed for applications.
If you would like to express your interest in joining us in future – please get in touch via email: email@example.com
As a new organisation we are currently seeking expressions of interest from people who would like to assist us in our mission.
“Making a difference for those experiencing grief and loss”
If you bring any of the following skills and experiences, and are interested in joining our mission, we would love to hear from you:
- Professional experience of dealing with grief and loss, or helping those that have
- Personal or lived experience of dealing with grief and loss, or helping those that have
- Health tech or Ed tech experience
- Teaching, coaching, advising, or counselling experience
- Content or social media experience
You can be based anywhere in New Zealand or Australia, as all our work is performed remotely.
What is an Advisory Board?
- An advisory board is a committee of people selected by a business to provide advice and guidance on organisational matters. Unlike the board of directors, an advisory board has no authority or fiduciary responsibilities. This means their advice is non-binding and does not create any legal obligations for your business.
- Members of your advisory board are not directors and can only provide advice. Notably, your board and management team are not obliged to follow this advice. The advisory board is essentially a discussion and learning forum where your business can obtain operational and strategic advice from diverse people. In other words, an advisory board is not a decision-making body.
Compensation and tenure
Advisory Board members will be compensated for time spent in meetings and any formally commissioned pieces of work at an agreed contract rate.
We anticipate a rolling tenure of 6 months for each member, meaning the initial agreement is for a 6 month period, with extensions to be agreed upon. You can cease your membership at any time.
At this stage we anticipate meetings to be held once every 2 months via Zoom or Google Meet.
We started our search in mid July 2023 and are aiming to appoint Advisory Board Members as soon as we find the right people, so please apply sooner if you’re interested.